Welcome to StarCaster.comThis site is an information and support site for StarCaster Broadcast Traffic and A/R Software System, by DATASTAR Inc. of Lincoln NE USA.
is a PC-based traffic and accounts receivable software system designed for small to medium size radio and television markets.
StarCaster has been serving broadcast facilities for the last 33 years!
Our most recent upgrade was released on Feb. 16, 2011, v7.01b
- Sales projections, avails, invoices, affidavits, statements, billing histories, all available on-screen.
- Edit up to 7 logs at once. Move spots among different logs.
- Export utilities for 20+ digital audio systems.
- Retain invoices and billing histories for as long as you like.
- Compatible with SpotData e-invoicing.
- Software license covers up to 8 stations.
- Network (LAN) capable (true simultaneous usage).
- Oct. 1, 2019
- Support for Skylla digital audio system by SMARTS Broadcast Systems.
- Feb. 16, 2011
- New version 7.01b, released Feb 16, 2011. Minor bug fix.
- May 25, 2010
- New version 7.01a, released May 25, 2010.
- May 7, 2010
- Stand-alone support for DCS digital audio system (originally by Computer Concepts, used by Genesys).
- July 23, 2008
- New version 7.00, released July 23, 2008. Focus of this release is compatibility with SpotData e-invoicing standard.
- Sept. 5, 2007
- New version 6.60c, released Aug. 29, 2007.
= Pop-up window
= Close window
= Under construction
= Adobe .pdf document